Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lose to Win

I am super pumped for an amazing outreach I get to be a part of at South Hills.

Starting September 19th/20th I will be weighing in and then over the next 6 weeks I will lose as much weight as possible... BECAUSE... for every pound I lose a person in need receives food.

How is that happening u ask? Let me tell you.... Mary Sonksen, our wonderful outreach director and her awesome team has arranged private donors to sponsor this challenge. We have also partnered with Convoy of Hope and they will match any money the sponsors are donating.

so this challenge isn't asking us to give any money, just lose weight!!!!! It's too simple!

granted I hate working out, but I can think of no better incentive to get my butt of the couch than to know that mouths that would've gone hungry will now be fed.

I'm stoked! I'll encourage any of you who want to participate for the next 6 weeks to show up at South Hills the weekend of the 19th/20th and weigh in... you don't even have to go here... every pound counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment