Sunday, October 11, 2009

...

It's been over a month since I've blogged anything! man how time goes by...

I'm about to go to bed, but i feel a sense of obligation to update the world wide web with the current status of my life so.... here you go:

  • currently still working full time at south hills church in corona... i am also coordinating 4 weddings on the side.... trying to get that going a little more
  • i am officially moving out of the She-shack as of November 1st and in with my grandma for 2 months (kinda excited for a bunch of reasons... another blog i guess)
  • very anxious about going back to school. I REALLY want to get into San Diego state and take their Hospitality/Tourism management program. Transferring sucks right now, but I'm praying for favor!
  • I'm single
  • Almost done paying off credit card... woo who!
  • leaving for a much needed vacation to san fran on the 22 of October
  • loving this weather change!

that's all i can think of for now.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment