Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thrifty-Thursday!

I know, I know... it's been awhile! but get over it. and I promise this was suppose to go out on Thursday haha



This tip is for all you world travelers!!



I did not realize until last week how many AMAZING deals there are for last minute traveling.

From cruises to airline tickets to hotels to shows... I'm telling you, you can get hooked up if you know where to look.



Here are some incredible sites to check out whenever you get the bug to get out:




  • Travelzoo.com (specifically the "Top 20 Deals" section)

  • http://www.ytbtravel.com/norciainc (friends of mine actually own this company, so hit it up)
  • Priceline.com (as if Shatner as the negotiator wasn't reason enough to go to the site)

those are just a couple, but seriously... vacation is a necessity, especially in this work-aholic, fast paced, and stressful society we live in.

Live it up friend,

~Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment