Friday, July 31, 2009

missed connections

Am I the only one that hadn't heard of the Missed Connections section of Craigslist??

This is hilarious! I was blown away by how many people actually post an ad out for people who possibly "slipped through their fingers".

I'm not gunna lie... I was hoping I would match one of the descriptions! not cuz I'm crazy and desperate haha but because that would be just about the funniest thing ever! mine would've read...

"We caught each other's eye in Sam's Club last Tuesday. You were eating a churro by the free samples kiosk and I was browsing through the beef jerkey selection. I noticed you brushing sugar off your chin and I'm pretty sure you winked at me. If you are interested meet me @ Mi Tortilla at dawn!"

oh good times! One could dream :)

night!

1 comment:

  1. hilarious!!!! Especially you told me you were just at sam's club eating a churro!!!

    ReplyDelete