Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bon Voyage

It's 9:27 and I'm sitting in my house on my couch (directly in front of the fan bc its an oven in here). I have had one of the longest, exhausting weekends that I have had in awhile.

Brief summary:
  • rear-ended a car
  • 6 hours of bridal shower invitation making
  • 7 hours of painting in the blazing sun
  • worked crazy overtime all weekend
  • late late nights and early mornings

Its only by the grace of God that I'm not getting sick and that I didn't break down.

I actually stayed consistently energized the entire time... just had to keep in mind that Monday I would be getting on a boat and doing NOTHING for 5 days! and by nothing, I mean nothing!

I just want to sit, eat, and enjoy the sun. No replying to emails, no decision making, no appointments, the only calendar item that i will be paying attention to is my 6:30 dinning time.

I am super excited too that I am going with my grandma. She is amazing person that I haven't been able to spend much time with lately :( It is never a full moment when she's around!

This whole trip came together in the past 4 days... I had no idea last week that I would be leaving for a cruise... God bless Carol! (the wonderful Carnival Cruise lady on the phone) who spent 30 minutes with me making this work last minute.

My life rarely sees spontaneity such as this and I am loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that's enough said about this. :)

Bon Voyage my friends!!!

ps.... Thrifty-Thursday Tip: Travelzoo.com - Top 20... check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment