Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Road Trip

So... a simple school visit has turned into a full-blown mini vacation. I'm leaving in about an hour, here's the agenda:
  • Meet up with the crazy Camacho Clan
  • Hit up freebirds
  • Sleep in Solvang
  • Wake up and head to Santa Cruz
  • Go to Bethany University orientation
  • Decide if I will be attending there in the fall... :/
  • Sleep... wake up... head to San Fran
  • Have lunch with an old friend
  • Drive home, work the Coffee Corner, head to Face Down Fest
  • Sleep, Church, and then Heather & Grayson's wedding.
  • Dance, eat, repeat, sleep.

I'm in for some good times! "Thrifty-Thursday" will be postponed until next week, the 9th. I promise it will be worth it, my honorary coupon cutter (Candice) has been helping me collect the deals!!

...stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Good Lord that's a lot on the agenda! You're gonna have a blast! But sadly the Sheshack (mostly me) will miss you until your return. I expect full details. As I type I'm realizing that you won't read this until you get back so I guess I should be typing something else. Hmm. Oh well.

    Love you JO!

    ReplyDelete