Friday, April 24, 2009

Sparknotes...

Here are just a few of the take aways from the past 2 days:

"It's better to have an idea that people either love or hate, than an idea that everyone is indifferent about." - Guy Kawasaki

"As we become more open-minded we often become more close-hearted"
- Ravi Zacharias

"You tell these prostitutes to leave their "sinful" situations, and when they do, you don't let them forget where they came from" - Naomi Zacharias (calling out the church!)

"We are born extraordinary, but somewhere along the way we settle to live the ordinary"
- Erwin McManus

"This guy has forgotten more than I'll ever know" - Rick Warren

Nick Vujicic - just youtube him... words don't do him justice!

The spirit kicked my face like he always does through Francis Chan, so I won't even start on that one...

"The same power that conquered the grave lives in me!" Hillsong United & 3,200 other people

"I need to shut up, humble myself and listen more." - Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment