Saturday, May 2, 2009

Oops...

Totally missed Thrifty-Thursday this week! In my defense, I was pretty heavily drugged up on Thursday and it was really the last thing on my mind... Oh well, next Thursday I'll bring it!

So, I learned some things this week and I'm going to share...

Wisdom teeth are completely unnecessary; seriously if there is some biological reason as to why we need them please fill me in.

Insurance is a joke! especially dental.

The more coffee you drink, the more your pee smells like it. (too much? sorry)

I use the exclamation point and the smiley face too much in my emails, texts, blogs, etc! (this isn't going to change, but I just realized how bad it was)

Hugh Jackman is a stud.

Frozen tortillas make a wonderful ice pack.

There is a Crepe place in Victoria Gardens thanks @Corre

I need more sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment