Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All in a days work...

Quick funny story of something stupid I did today:

I was walking down the LONG hallway of my office building when I heard the elevator doors open and the man exiting them clear his throat. I could not see the elevators or the man exiting them. For some reason I was sure the man clearing his throat was Billy Phipps, so before checking to see who it was I immediately started to mimick the clearing of throat, of course with ridiculous exaggeration!! I did this for about 5 seconds until I rounded the hallway only to find a middle-aged business man standing there offended and puzzled at my "joke".
That moment would've been a great time to explain the misunderstanding, but between the intensity of his face and the laughter building up within me I walked straight past him and into the bathroom.

HAHA... Now I'm just waiting for the day when we awkwardly end up together in the elevator.
I will stare blank into the closed doors and as soon as they open I will clear my throat and run like hell!

2 comments:

  1. Haha why do the most amazing scenarios happen to you!

    I would applaud you if you really do complete the final portion of this blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I'm not the least bit surprised

    ReplyDelete