Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thrifty-Thursday!!

This week's featured Thrifty-ness came by happenstance...

I was at starbucks tonight trying to decide whether I felt like my normal Iced Tea or Iced Coffee, neither sounded that appealing and since it was late I didn't want anything too sugary or fattening. I glanced to my right and saw the arrangement of Naked Juices. I NEVER think to get those, but tonight I did... when I handed it to the barista he asked, "Would you like this blended?" ... What a great idea!!!! "YES!" So after paying him $2.30 he handed me a venti Naked Juice smoothie which was delicious!! That definitely beats the price of Jamba Juice and Juice it up and you get the atmosphere of Starbucks.

Thank you @KindaCreepyBarista!!!

3 comments:

  1. was it kwami? that guy loves you jojo!

    i am gonna order a naked smoothie next time im there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much for keeping "@KindaCreepyBarista" anonymous!

    He loves GIRLS (don't hate fellas) ... and yes... Jo especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha that is awesome, i am gonna have to try that too! and Brenda- hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete