Monday, May 18, 2009

Exhaustion

I am exhausted right now...

I am barely keeping my eyes open, but I wanted to blog real quick.

This past weekend was phenomenal! Friday nights babysitting fundraiser went well...

never doing it again, but it was a lesson learned haha

Late Friday night to Saturday afternoon was the rummage sale, now this is a fundraiser right up my alley! Where else can I wear my awesomely, huge golf hat and a fanny pack while practicing my Spanish to raise money?? It was definitely good times, it wouldn't have been as great if it was not for a few peeps:
Shout out to those who endured the sun and heat and brought me food... Tony, Corre and Candice!
To my partner in crime, Brenda... thank you for rounding up most of the donations and putting up with my craziness! :)
Jeremy Solis! The event would not have been the success it was without your hard work and promo.
The rest of the Catalyst crew... can't wait til Thailand!

Saturday night I watched Taken. Good frickin movie! Won't get into details here; ill save that for another day.

Today was a long, but amazing day! Church, mtg, best lunch in awhile, and then a next-gen service which was extremely edifying! (gracias p.chris) all topped off with the last fundraiser of the weekend... dinner at TGI Fridays with the best of the best!

Living and Loving life! God is good and I am grateful for everything and everyone he has blessed with!

2 comments:

  1. It really was a GREAT weekend though! Thank you for all the hard work you put into that sale! You take the cake when it comes to organizing and pricing haha. I guess we can thank your mom and g ma for that? Love you Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww <3
    almost to thailand!
    i love you

    ReplyDelete